The support you need to become ISO 41001 compliant, from those who led development of the standard.
About Operational Efficiency
‘Operational Efficiency’ is a management consultancy service. It is designed to bring your enterprise to compliance with International Facility Management Systems Standard ISO 41001.
What are the benefits? The new Standard provides a template for an optimal FM regime, enabling operational efficiency and criteria for measuring successful performance.
How would it work? Using our intimate knowledge of ISO 41001 and 25+ years of True FM know-how, we understand your current set-up, then guide you through the steps to compliance.
Why choose KEY? No-one is better equipped to help you reach accreditable standard. Our CEO led development of the International Facility Management Standards (see below), and we have onsite and remote consultancy options to suit a range of budgets.
I want to learn more about Operational Efficiency
What is ISO 41001?
- ISO 41001 is a new standard from the International Organization for Standardization set to transform the performance of businesses and organisations worldwide.
- Due for launch February 2018, ISO 41001 is foremost among a set of new standards designed being developed by Technical Committee ISO/TC 267 to provide a framework for global FM. KEY’s CEO, Stan Mitchell has been integral to the process, inspiring support for and Chairing ISO/TC267, and leading creation of the standards.
- ISO 41001 ‘Management Systems – Requirements with guidance for use’ aims to improve Facility Management awareness, and the development, implementation and maintenance of effective FM regimes in all sectors of industry and commerce.
- Facility Management Systems Standard ISO 41001 helps facilitate efficient, appropriate FM structures and resourcing, and confers criteria for assessing if suppliers are fit for purpose.
- ISO 41001 also provides global businesses and markets with the template they need to develop a world class FM regime. It enables professional training and certification, and supplier benchmarking for public and private sectors.
“The Committee has been able to work together to form strong consensus across the 30+ countries that are currently members. ISO 41001 will help define across these countries the ‘what’ of FM. It will also clarify ‘why’ FM is a strategically important discipline to all organisations in the management, operation and maintenance of the workplace, its assets and operational efficiencies”Stan Mitchell