ISO 41001 Audit Services
ISO 41001 Audit Services: no-one is better equipped than KEY to guide you towards compliance and certification.
About ISO 41001 Audit Services
What are ISO 41001 Audit Services? Tailored consultancy services for bringing your enterprise into alignment with ISO 41001, the new international Management Systems Standard (MSS) for Facilities Management (FM) (and / or other standards in the ISO 41000 family).
What are the benefits? The new MSS provides a template for an optimal FM framework, enabling superior operational efficiency, resourcing and performance measurement.
How would it work? Employing our deep knowledge of FM and these new standards, we assess your current set-up, then guide you through steps towards compliance which seek real efficiency gains.
Why choose KEY? No-one is better equipped to help you achieve a truly effective FM regime en route to certifiable standards.
We have 25+ years True FM know-how, and our CEO spearheaded the creation of the ISO 41000 standards (see section below). We also have onsite and remote consultancy options to suit a range of budgets.
What is ISO 41001?
- A Management Systems Standard (similar to ISO 9001, 14001 etc.) from the International Organization for Standardization set to transform how businesses and support services are managed and delivered globally. It provides Government, Industry and Commerce with a model for developing a world class proactive FM regime.
- The foremost standard among a set of new ISO 41000 standards being developed by Technical Committee ISO/TC 267 to provide a framework for global FM. KEY’s CEO, Stan Mitchell has been integral to the process, inspiring support for and Chairing ISO/TC267, and leading creation of the standards.
- ISO 41001 ‘Management Systems – Requirements with guidance for use’ aims to improve Facility Management awareness, and the development, implementation and maintenance of effective FM regimes in all sectors of industry and commerce.
- A framework for facilitating efficient, appropriate FM structures and resourcing, and confers criteria for assessing if suppliers are fit for purpose.
- A template for global businesses and markets which can help them develop a world class FM regime. It enables professional training and certification, and supplier benchmarking for public and private sectors.
“ISO 41001 clarifies ‘why’ FM is a strategically important discipline to all organisations in the management, operation and maintenance of the workplace, its assets and operational efficiencies”Stan Mitchell